Spanish Subject Leader
Closing date: 12 noon, Wednesday 3rd April 2019
Salary: Main Pay/UPS Scale plus a TLR of £2720
Contract type: Full time
Start date: September 2019
We are an outstanding mixed grammar school with a strong commitment to excellence, seeking an ambitious teacher to lead our Spanish department.
We can offer you:
- a school full of students who are keen to learn (“Seldom have I seen a school where students are so universally positive and enthusiastic about their learning” –HMI)
- a strong commitment to your own professional development
- the chance to work in excellent, new facilities where the biology and all sciences are very popular and highly respected
We would like you:
- to be a competent teacher, ambitious to develop to outstanding and beyond, with a strong commitment to extra-curricular work
- to have high expectations of yourself, your staff and our students
- to be/become an effective leader with a passion for improving the delivery of your subject’s curriculum
- to be committed to improving the life chances of young people
- be willing to commit to life beyond the academic curriculum
We have no age or experience profile in mind.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please click on the documents below for further information or call Catherine Wiles 01296 424781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org