Closing date: 12 Noon, 24 April 2019
Salary: Main Pay Scale/UPS
Contract type: Fixed Term, Part time (0.5) cover teacher of girls PE
Start date: 2nd September – 31st December 2019 (with the possibility of it being extended)
We are an outstanding mixed grammar school with a strong commitment to excellence, seeking an ambitious teacher to lead our physics department.
We can offer you:
- a school full of students who are keen to learn (“Seldom have I seen a school where students are so universally positive and enthusiastic about their learning” –HMI)
- a strong commitment to your own professional development
- the chance to work in excellent, new facilities where the physics and all sciences are very popular and highly respected
We would like you:
- to be at good teacher, ambitious to improve to outstanding with our support
- to have high expectations of yourself, your staff and our students
- to be/become an effective leader with a passion for improving the delivery of your subject’s curriculum
- to be committed to improving the life chances of young people
- be willing to commit to life beyond the academic curriculum
We have no age or experience profile in mind.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please click on the documents below for further information or call Catherine Wiles 01296 424781 or email email@example.com