Executive Assistant to the Headteacher, Deputy Headteachers and wider SLT
Sir Henry Floyd Grammar School, an outstanding co-educational grammar school is seeking a full time Executive Assistant to join a hardworking and talented team.
Hours of work: 37 hours per week, 43 weeks per year
Salary: Bucks Pay Range 4/5 £21,843 to £26,153 (FTE £23,276-£27,869 + 22.8% pension contribution)
Start date: ASAP
Closing Date: 14th March 2019
About the role
We are seeking to appoint an efficient, exceptionally well organised Personal Assistant to work directly for the Headteacher, as well as providing support to the Senior Leadership Team. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm, 43 weeks per year. There may be the occasional need to support the school outside of these hours.
Applicants should have significant experience in an administrative role with a proven track record in secretarial tasks including:
- Acting as the first line of response for the Headteacher’s communications, screening emails and telephone calls.
- The ability to manage appointments to optimise effective diary management.
- Providing administrative support, including accurate record keeping and minute taking.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-task with a confident approach.
This varied and pivotal role requires the candidate to be versatile and forward thinking with excellent IT skills. The successful candidate will have a highly professional approach coupled with high levels of discretion and confidentiality.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For further details of this post and an application form please click on the links below or call/email Mrs Catherine Wiles firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 01296 424781. Interview will be held w/c 18th March 2019.