About the School
On the dates listed below, the School will be open for visitors at 9.50am for an informal presentation by the Headteacher followed by a tour of the school that will last until about 11am.
To book a place on one of the dates below please click on the following link www.schoolinterviews.co.uk and enter the event code listed.
Thursday 31st January 2019 - mz29y
- Tuesday 5th March 2019 - tbc
- Thursday 4th April 2019 - tbc
- Thursday 26th September 2019 - tbc
- Wednesday 16th October 2019 - tbc
- Thursday 17th October 2019 - tbc
- Wednesday 23rd October 2019 - tbc
Please note, we have very limited parking facilities on site during the school day and you may need to find an alternative location for parking or travel by public transport.
OPEN EVENINGS - MAIN SCHOOL
- Thursday 11th July 2019 - 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- Thursday 19th September 2019 - 6:00pm - 8:30pm
Formal presentations at 6pm, 7pm and 8pm. Guided tours will operate throughout the evening. Doors open at 6pm and close at 8pm.
For these evenings, parking restrictions have been lifted, so those travelling by car may park in any designated parking space belonging to the school or Aylesbury College, excluding those with specific reserved signage. Please note that parking on the entry/exit roads will incur a penalty notice.
Ofsted rated SHFGS as 'Outstanding' in all areas in 2016.