About the School
On the dates listed below, the School will be open at 9.50am for an informal presentation by the Headteacher followed by a tour of the school that will last until about 11am.
To book a place on one of the dates below please click on the following link www.schoolinterviews.co.uk and enter the event code listed.
- Friday 21st September - event code - cccbx
- Thursday 4th October - event code - 5uz5d
- Tuesday 9th October - event code - aqrc2
- Monday 15th October - event code - hsvyq
- Tuesday 16th October - event code - ctf9b
- Wednesday 17th October - event code - v9fvx
- Thursday 18th October - event code - mqjyx
- Monday 29th October- event code - xwka8
- Thursday 31st January 2019
- Tuesday 5th March 2019
- Thursday 4th April 2019
Please note, we have very limited parking facilities on site during the school day and you may need to find an alternative location for parking or travel by public transport.
OPEN EVENINGS - MAIN SCHOOL
- Open Evening - Thursday 27th September - 6.00pm > 8.30pm
- Open Evening - July 2019 - date TBC - 6.00pm > 8.30pm
Formal presentations at 6pm, 7pm and 8pm. Guided tours will operate throughout the evening. Doors open at 6pm and close at 8pm.
For these evenings, parking restrictions have been lifted, so those travelling by car may park in any designated parking space belonging to the school or Aylesbury College, excluding those with specific reserved signage. Please note that parking on the entry/exit roads will incur a penalty notice.
OPEN EVENING - SIXTH FORM - Thursday 8th November 2018
Doors open at 6pm.
Formal presentations will take place at 6.15pm and 7.15pm with an opportunity to visit department areas to talk with students who study those subjects and their teachers.
The school will close at 8.30pm.
There is no need to book.
The prospectus and application form will be launched on the evening.
Ofsted rated SHFGS as 'Outstanding' in all areas in 2016.